Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thank you Hilaire Belloc; thank you Jeff Mills:


If you've never read the hilarious
Hilaire, seek him out.

Author of ON ANYTHING;
ON NOTHING AND RELATED SUBJECTS;

ON EVERYTHING;
ON SOMETHING;

and of course the aptly titled:

ON.

*

But my other subject today is Jeff Mills, techno/dj of Detroit fame
who has just released a new 5" CD/Vinyl hybrid.

It's called THE OCCURENCE and can be found
wherever CD/Vinyl Records are sold . . .

Yes, you can also play this CD on your turntable!

At last. I mostly listen to vinyl but I still have a place in my hEARt
for that vintage format, the Compact Disc.

Jeff Mills, a bridge builder for today.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger jh said...

it occurs to me
i've never read belloc
perhaps he should find
a place on my summer reading list
i need a dozen more boooks anyway

jff mlls rcks

jh

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home